Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2017

WHY?


I THINK ... this sums up my feelings on all this BS from our so called leaders! I was just a  a very young girl when this started. Just started wearing a bra, that mmm probably was not even really needed, BUT I wanted one, and then they wanted to burn them??? I not comprehend it  at all, at that time.  Not being around many women who were really listening at that time, or SCARED to voice their thoughts on all this?  But I can honestly say my grandmothers were strong women, but very set in their ways of,  "what" young women did and did NOT do...
But of COURSE!!  I wanted Birth control! WHO in their right mind wanted a baby, every year or so??? even if one was married or not? My mind  took off, why is it OK for guys to have SEX but not girls?? tell me again???  WHY?? this is OK?? really??? WHY can boys do some things and a  girl can not?? WHY??
SNORT!
Yes, I was told, I asked too many questions. I was to be seen and NOT heard... I was a GIRL and again I asked what difference does that make?  WHY??? God gave me a brain I told my father and my grandmother.  Sigh, well several times that did not end well!  

Did that stop me? NO! I might of been slow to speak up, speak out, But I was always asking WHY? Even after I married young. (WTH was I thinking?) Took  a few years and few  babies...and something changed, I spoke out more, I had seen so much unfairness and I still DO, just because we are women!

Just because we bleed each month and we do not DIE? we can bring forth LIFE? Why are so many men so afraid of US??? even after all that stops, So MANY Men feel threatened by US?

IF we are outspoken we are labeled a BITCH, ball buster's etc etc, REALLY??  Again, I  ask, WHY??  years have past..we do NOT need to go back 40  years or more. We need to move forward, work together, WOMEN/  FEMALE and MEN/ MALES together to make OUR world a better place, For the Future of  ALL who live on Mother Earth.

So when we let unfairness go,we look away from the unfairness, when we let racism, religion, differences in humans, because some are afraid of this or so narrow minded or FULL of HATE. Stop and think, don't you wonder, WHY???

Why do they not try, to see if from  the other person/HUMAN, their thinking, wants, needs?  WHY are they so stuck in the past? WHY are they afraid?

STOP and THINK a minute or so, Do you want YOUR daughters, granddaughters geat-granddaughters, nieces, YOUR blood to be controlled? to have NO say over their own bodies?  Their LIFE. To  be told by a bunch of self righteous MALES or even closed minded women?? what they can and can not do?? Do they NOT have a BRAIN? The right to make their own choices, their OWN decisions? the RIGHT to ask WHY? To do their own choosing!

"Who" GAVE  these so called, in power people, the RIGHT?   WHY? WHY are WE  letting them tell US what we can and can not do!  Think about all this. OPEN your mind! ASK... WHY?

This is NOT going away... THINK  on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment